Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nothing too crazy...

Well, there has not been much out of the ordinary happening around our house these days. Though every day with a 21 month old is unique and exciting in it's own way. Makenna is definitely embrassing the independent streak and short temper that so many toddlers go through. But it is still pretty comical most of the time. I can't help but laugh at her. She is so much fun and such a goof. We are so lucky to have her. Here is a bit of what we are up to.
Makenna decided that she likes to be swaddled and carried like a baby over to the couch when we get out of the shower or bath. It is quite cute. And it works for me, because it is the only way she lets me dry her off.
You have got to love San Diego. We have already had a number of days in the 90's, so we have been able to bust out the pool, which Makenna has loved!
As goes with toddlerhood, diapers and pants are now over-rated. She loves running around with naked buns. And who wouldn't if you had buns that cute!
I was painting my toes one day, and Makenna decided that she should have her toes painted too. I think it looks adorable, though it does make her look so old and grown up! She totally has my toes...I love it!
Sticker Twins :)

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Aaaaawww... look at the beautiful little one growing up so dang fast. I just love the little toes and yes they are your toes and have been since the day she was born. I remember noticing that.
Kip and I are just amazed every time we go down there at how much she grows up inbetween the visits. We love you all!!!!

Dan Wyrick said...

The buns, the toes, the stickers and happy faces......I loved them all. I think I'm going to need a little pool in my back yard too it's so "HOT" and it's only May. I'll just come over some Sat. and play in the pool with Makenna OK?

Love U all 2 pieces :O)

Dad

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I will be sure to use you with the talents you have. Remember your talent with words, yeah I need your help on my photography website and helping me find a stinkin name!!! HELP!

Anonymous said...

K, SO CUTE!! I love the feet, THE BUM, and just THAT IS TOO CUTE!! ;) HA!! How are you feeling?