Monday, May 26, 2008

5 Months and Growing

Well, here it is. The monthly belly shot. It is always weird for me to take a new picture and compare it to the previous month. There is most certainly a steady growth going on these days. Luckily I enjoy the feeling of having a pregnant belly, even though I have my days where I just feel "large and in charge". I tell Todd this is only the beginning. There is much more belly to come.
Kellen should be a little over a pound at this point. He is getting bigger and stronger all the time. His kicks can really catch me off guard sometimes. He is almost always on the move, and I love it. Just 4 more months. We can't wait!

7 comments:

The Hardy's said...

wow....you are still so TINY! you def. don't look 5 months prego....maybe, maybee.... 3 months! you def. rock at being prego! you look great!!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well I would have to say it is quite intimidating that you and Laurie do pregnancy so dang well. You look great, I sure hope that some day I can pull off what you two pull off!
Cant wait to see the little man and I can't believe that it is only 4 months away!!! YEAH!!! I am so happy to meet him!

Dan Wyrick said...

Take you out to the ball game ..... looks like you got a little ball baby going on there. You're looking great!

Patrick and Effie said...

amanda, you look so cute! thats crazy you only have 4 more months! i love the monthly pictures its awesome to see how much little kellen(by the way love the name) is growing! i can't wait to see him!

Lance and Becky said...

I love the name, and how darling do you look! I would give my right arm to look like that at 5 months...my left too for that matter! You are sooo beautiful, you look amazing!

The Picketts said...

I'm sure I've said this before - but you are one cute pregnant girl! Me? I'm just HUGE!!!! ha ha ha - but you - you're darling! Your family is so cute and this little bundle of baby joy will make it even more perfect! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That's NOTHIN!!! ;) You look GREAT you jerk!! HA!! JK!! I wish I looked that good...well I am almost at the end here...I HOPE!! HA!! And yes, you look FAB!!