Tuesday, April 22, 2008

All about the Baby Bump


Well, there has certainly been some noticable change in my belly in the last month! There is definitely a baby bouncing around in there. I am no longer able to fit into my regular jeans. I'm sure I could force myself to and do the whole rubber band thing for awhile, but no point. Elastic waists are soooo much more comfy :)
Early last week I started being able to feel the baby move! The pregnancy feel so much more real and exciting now that I can feel this little person bumping around inside me. I have already been able to feel and see the baby from the outside as well. I am hoping that Todd and Makenna will get to very soon. At this point it is all a matter of timing...not all the movements are strong enough to feel with your hand on my belly yet.


We had a doctors apt today and everything looked great. The babies heart sounded healthy and quite loud! My belly measured as it should. Everything checked out Great!
We have the big ultrasound coming up on May 7th. It will be nice to have all the babies body parts checked out and hear how the baby is looking developmentally. And as long as no one is being shy, hopefully we will be finding out the sex! We'll let you know as soon as we do.

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well I would like to be the first to say that you are one HOT MAMMA!!! I pray I look like you someday when I decide to grow one of my own. You are beautiful and I am so happy to see and hear and hopefully soon feel that everything is going well. I can't wait to find out the sex. I am still guessing girl but I really think it's a boy but I want to stand alone on the girl thing. I really want Makenna to have a close sister relationship like you and I share, it would just be so cool! LOVES to you all, inside and out!

Lance and Becky said...

You are so cute, and soooo tiny! I sware, I'm in maternity clothes as soon as I find out I'm pregnant! It's so much fun when you can feel the baby! You look darling....and about your post below, you are a fabulous mommy Amanda, always have been, and always will be! Makenna was genius by picking you to be her mommy! Love you! can't wait to find out what this little one is! I can't believe you're already almost 1/2 way there :)

Dacia said...

You're so lucky to look so cute when your pregnant! Can't wait for that ultrasound to find out what baby is!

Anonymous said...

Uh, you are a WHORE!! I HATE YOU!!! GOSH!! JK!! You look GREAT!!You lucky girl you!! You are gonna be freakin CUTE BIG PREGO... ;) HEE!!