Tuesday, September 6, 2011

M & C

I like to take the kiddos to get pictures done at their birthday every year. I do love the photographers out there and the cute, artsy, creative things they do. But I must be a bit old fashioned as well and still appreciate a photo studio type picture. Since Conner and Makenna have birthdays so closed I did theirs together this year and will do Kellen's right around his birthday, as well as a group pic of the kiddos. I especially wanted to wait on Kellen since we are trying to grow his hair a bit...I want him as shaggy as can be by the time he is 3 :) So here are my little blond, blue eyed babes!
Conner was in a very serious mood this morning. Well, only every moment we were trying to photograph him. Seriously, we couldn't get him to crack a single smile. I don't know what was wrong with the kid, he is normally such a goof and a happy kid. But this day he was having nothing to do with it. But I went with it anyway. Still got some very cute shots.

"The Scowl" - one of my favorite looks right now and very representative of him at this time.


This first picture I just love because it Really shows off those missing front teeth. It's great how being toothless can be cute when you are a child....not so much later in life...
Isn't she a beauty!
Such a ham. I always laugh at poses that are just Sooo not Makenna. She looks cute and loves posing this way, but is just not her at all :)
Her hair is getting so long! And she is not letting anyone come near it with scissors at all. She has aspirations to be like Rapunzel.....I'm not so sure about that! Can you IMAGINE the tangles?!!

2 comments:

amber said...

totally love the pics. your kiddos are so stinking cute!! love you auntie amber

Dacia said...

They are so precious!