Thursday, September 15, 2011

All Over The Place....and Everywhere In Between

I don't know if Conner is starting to calm down a bit, or if I am just getting more used to his insanity....probably the latter. Either way, I feel like I am starting to get a little better of a handle on this crazy little man. I love his spirit, his happiness and excitement and his bravery and confidence. He's just a little nuts, that's all.

One of Conner's favorite activities right now is climbing on, in or over anything and everything he can. Here are just a few of the really cute pics I have been getting lately. Love my babe!


He's such a handsome little stud. And he is always so proud of himself!

This one was a bit of a surprise the other day. Usually I can trust him in Kellen's room to play nicely and safely. Not so much the case anymore. Thankfully Todd has already anchored the dresser to wall, which I am thinking is an important thing with Conner on the scene.
Kellen likes to get in on the action with his little brother. I always feel sort of bad taking a picture and then saying, "Okay, you have to get out now before you break the cart!"

Not only is or little Con brave and silly, but he is also quite smart! This really impressed/surprised me the other day- without ever having taught Con how to do this he picked up a baseball and a bat, put the ball on the tee, grabbed the bat, swung and hit the ball right off the tee and then repeated this a few times over. I guess this may be our baseball star Todd was hoping we would have!

No comments: