Thursday, August 18, 2011

What a Babe!

Seriously, that shaggy blond hair and those beautiful blue eyes make me smile and melt my heart every day. I just know this boy is going to be a hottie. Hands off my baby boy ladies!
Well Conner is learning what Chuck E Cheese is all about and this last time we were there he gave it a big nod of approval! This boy is into everything and Loves to try and run with the big kids. Chuck E Cheese was a great place for him to get to do that. It's crazy seeing my little man acting and being so big all of the sudden.

You see the wild in those eyes? I tell you, this boy has some crazy energy. Fearless. Brave. Total Boy all the way through. He can get onto just about any piece of furniture he wants to now. Thankfully he is pretty good about safely getting off the furniture too. He is just full of mischief and adventure. I swear any time I turn my back on him he gets into something. He is doing his best to keep mommy on her toes at all times and is succeeding in this mission to run his mama wild. Having 3 had been going so smoothly.....He wanted to make sure the 2 to 3 transition was really as hard as everyone had made it out to be. He has done his job, and some :)

This is Conner's fake little pouty face. Any time you tell him no, this is what you get. If he doesn't get his way, this is what you see. If his siblings are picking on him this is the face he gives them (along with a good high pitched scream!). Silly boy.
Makenna really just dotes on Conner. I can tell already that he is going to be here little baby that she always just keeps under her wing. I think that she and Kellen really view each other as equals and treat each other the same. Whereas Conner is definitely her "baby" brother and she treats him the way you would expect an older sibling to care for their little baby. He adores her right back and knows he can always get his way with his sissy. I just hope the two of them don't team up on Kellen....I worry. Makenna and Conner have very similar personalities and energy. One of them can be a lot to handle, let alone 2!

No comments: