Thursday, August 18, 2011

Catch Up

Well somehow July turned into a totally insane month! So much happened, so many pictures were taken and I feel like I got completely behind! So here is my attempt to play catch up, one kid at a time. We will just go in birth order, since that's what you do, right? :)
Grammy and Makenna had the chance to go on a fun little date together. Grammy surprised Makenna by taking her to the circus! I have to say I was a bit jealous....I would love to see the circus! They had a ton of fun together and I was really happy for them to have the chance to have some special time with each other. One on one time is not always the easiest to come by. Grammy has pics from the circus that I still need to get from her, but aren't they cute together?
While we were up visiting Sarah for the day Bicky got home from work right as we were getting ready to go and offered to take the kiddos on a quick quad ride. Kellen decided to wait until next time to try it out, but Kenna got up there instantly. She had so much fun and was raving about how she got a turn to help drive it. She is always asking when we can go up there and she can go on a "really long ride this time!" Kenna loves her Uncle Bicky!


So about a month after tooth number one had to be pulled we had another tooth incident. I know what you are thinking - "What wild thing was Makenna doing this time that knocked her tooth out?" But believe it or not, she wasn't even being wild when she damaged tooth #2. She actually hardly hurts herself doing daring things. It's always the ordinary kid stuff that damages her, go figure. Anyway, we were just finishing up in the pool and as she was lowering herself into the water from grabbing a toy off the pool side she smacked her mouth/tooth right on the pool edge. Sure enough it was bleeding like crazy and was loose as can be. I knew instantly that it was a goner. And sure enough a few days later the dentist took it out. On the bright side she looks Very cute with her 2 front teeth gone, she now has 2 gold coins from the tooth fairy, she will have a Great Kindergarten picture this year and she will have a fun song to sing for the next couple of Christmases!
Kenna with Ashley's little boy, Baby Evan. She was in love and in awe. She keeps wanting to know when we get to have another baby. I keep reminding her that we still have a baby. I'm not ready to call Conner a toddler yet!
Sissy takes such good care of her baby brother. She really adores him and he totally matches her wild energy. These two little blondes are going to be total partners in crime! I see it now!
Makenna, London and Gwyn. No reason why a swing for 2 can't have enough room for a 3rd. Trust Makenna to find a way to make it work!
I love my crazy Goon!

1 comment:

amber said...

so love watching your family!!! thanks for sharing. love you