Thursday, May 7, 2009

We Miss You Daddy

Todd has been gone this week since Sunday morning and will be home later tonight. But the kids and I just wanted to let him know that we have missed him while he has been gone. His presence has been missed very much. Every night after Makenna's bath she has run around the house looking for Daddy and I have had to remind her that he is "bye bye for work". Tonight when she got out of the bath and I was getting Kellen's pajamas on I heard her walking through the different rooms of the house saying "Daddy not in here....Daddy not in here..." and then she came back into the room and said "Mama, Daddy bye bye for work....I miss him." It was very cute and it touched my heart.
We would be lost without you Daddy. We love you!


3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

AAAAwwwww...... that is a super cute and very touching post!!! I miss you too daddy! :)

Jessica said...

i seriously need to stop reading blogs for a few weeks or something-pregnancy hormones plus nice blogs= tears haha. MaKenna was just fine with riley, riley was being a little bossy herself! i had fun :)

The Perry family said...

So cute. Being away from daddy is hard. One more day, you got it girl.