Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This is how we do it

It's been heating up in San Diego and us McKamey's are loving it! We have been having a lot of fun these days and staying busy. I wish it was always summer.
Makenna loves to climb in Kellen's crib with him whenever he wakes up from a nap. It's cute bonding time for the two of them. Kellen loves it too, you can tell.
POOL TIME!
Kellen boy getting ready to get in on the action. I know what you are thinking ladies, and back off :0)
I would love to have Makenna swimming floaty free by the end of this summer
Gotta protect that bald little head.
He had so much fun splashing in the water, he was getting his face soaked.
A trip to one of Makenna's happiest places on earth...Chuck E Cheese! Mommy likes it too cause it is cheap, easy and fun entertainment! (Yes, she is still obsessed with her mittens. I have to wash them several times a day because she insists upon wearing them almost everywhere!)




Even Kellen could feel the excitement in the air and got into the Chuck E Cheese experience.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the picture of Kellen in the pool. He is so dang cute and seems to have a smile in pretty much every picture.

And Makenna's mittens crack me up. I wonder what Elizabeth will insist on wearing (much to my dismay).

amber said...

i love your new photo, what cute kids!!! loved seeing you at sarah's shower. enjoy those babies, they grow tooooo fast.
love you auntie amber

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Yeah for Chuck A Cheese Big Mouse and glad Kellen is getting the addiction as well.
I LOVE the picture of them together in the crib with their matching blue shirts on. They really do look A LOT alike and I think they will as they get older as well. You got some cutie pies!
Cute shots sis and Love the mittens, SERIOUSLY????

Jessica said...

i love your new big picture at the top! I didn't knwo you guys have a pool, youre going to have a great summer!!!! haha makenna and her mittens are hilarious

Auntie Steph said...

Great pics !
I certainly hope you are signed up for the Chuck E Cheese emails...I get coupons for free tokens, etc on a regular basis as Jake loves CEC. Unfortunately for him, I will only take him when it first opens in the morning which works great because he doesn't have to wait for anything he wants to do.

Amber said...

Hey manda It was so good to see you and your fam at the shower. The kids are adorable! Hopefully I will see you again soon.