Monday, September 22, 2008

All I have to say is....

This BETTER be the LAST picture of this PREGNANT BELLY that you get to see. I am Sooo ready to have this little guy out. It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't been being told for 3 weeks now, "Oh, this baby is going to be out any day now!" It was a dangerous mindset to be allowed to be in.
Anyways, here it is- The ever growing Buddha!
I had another doc apt today. I am now 2 1/2 (she said close to 3) cm dilated and still about 80% effaced. The doctor did the whole "sweeping of the membranes" thing for me today, so hopefully that gives me body the little jump start that it needs. I told her to just go ahead and break my water, but she wouldn't do that quite yet.
She said that they will not let me go more than 7 days past my due date. So I guess that means he will be here within 14 days from now, worst case scenario. I am just praying that this child has a Sept birthday....is that really too much to ask?
Any self-inducing labor tips would be much appreciated :)

5 comments:

The Hardy's said...

I am soooo amazed that Kellen hasn't come yet! My guess is Thursday! He will be here! I bet you are just soooo sick of being pregnant now! You look great though!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I pray for your sake that this is the last of the pictures! I am so sorry that you have been being teased for 3 weeks now! I hope the little guy is not like his mommy or daddy and decide to stay in till the longest moment possible! Seriously, you are so almost there, why doesn't your body just go into labor dang it. I could get off work and everything!
Stubborn little guy! Still can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I am sorry!! If he doesn't come today, it will be in 2 days!! That's when I had Tori...4 days to my due date...K, but SORRY!! Run up stairs 10 times before bed, that is what I did every night before bed...FUN TIMES!!! I HOPE I hear from Sarah when you do have him though!!

Patrick and Effie said...

ha ha i love your expression in this picture! Hopefully he comes soon i can't wait to see pictures of him!

Lance and Becky said...

Oh you poor thing...He'll be here before you know it though :) Mckenna is so darling, and I just know her and Lance would be buds!