Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Loves...

These are a few pictures that Sarah took of Todd and Makenna together when she was doing my maternity pics. They turned out so adorable....I just have to share.
There is nothing like seeing the two people I love more than anything laughing and smiling and having fun together.



I love my hubby and my little girl more than I could begin to tell you. They are everything to me and I don't know how I could survive without either one of them.
They are my world.

5 comments:

The Perry family said...

too precious and too cute! I'm glad these two have bonded so well!! That's a beautiful sight! I guess no baby yet. Sorry :(

The Hardy's said...

Those pics are so cute!
And congrats at making it to 39 weeks!!! Who would have ever thought! I so thought you were gonna have Kellen two weeks ago! He is being a stubborn little man already! lol. I bet he will come this week!!!!

Lance and Becky said...

What a cute little family you guys are! They are both so lucky to have you Amanda :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Those are the loves of my life, I guess we have the same ones....heheheh... I love Todd and all but Kipper ranks #1! Tell Brother Todd hi for me and I love that you posted these! They sure are cute together and for sure have developed a bond. By the way, I LOVE your new background! CUTE!!!

Dan Wyrick said...

I just love the pics especially all of the weeks pics showing your amazing process but that last pic looks like it hurts...Yikes!! Somethings gonna POP :O} I just think it's wonderful to see how Todd is taking in this daddy thing. Makenna is a doll and so are you :O)