Monday, September 15, 2008

Life Update

It sucks sitting around, waiting to have a baby. You are afraid to schedule much on your calender, since you have no idea if you will be around.
And since I had the doctor tell me I could be having this baby any day, I have not been taking a ton of pictures. I am afraid to wear down the camera battery and then have it die in the middle of birthing Kellen...Yikes!
But today I finally took some pics. So here you go....a quick update for you all.

I asked Makenna if I could take a picture of her. Here is the attitude I got in response....Makenna is at the "Mine!" stage. Everything is "MINE!" It is driving me insane. I mean, I love her, but if I hear that word one more time I am going to go crazy. And really, she is very good at sharing. She just wants to say "Mine" about everything. Help!!
Now she decided she was in the mood to pose for me.
This is the face Makenna makes when she is trying to fake sleeping. She has found it to be a fun game to pretend like she is napping and then have me scare her and wake her up. Too funny...
Kenna and her Daddy dancing around the living room. Makes my heart melt.
As for the baby update....I am now at 38 Weeks. I had a doc apt today and am now 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. He has also dropped down even lower (at about a -2 station right now). Once again she said he is just hanging there and could come any time. I am really hoping for this week!!! Makenna decided that she needed to get in on the belly pictures as well. So here is Miss Makenna Mae at 38 weeks as well :)

7 comments:

Dacia said...

Makenna is so cute! Love the faces she pulls.

The Picketts said...

She's really such a cute little girl. She and Gracie would get along SO well. The two of them could sit together and say MINE for hours! ha ha ha. You still look mighty fabulous! I can't wait for that baby to come though! My neice was due just about the same day you were...and she just had her baby - so you're next my friend! I'm sending you more labor enducing vibes!

The Hardy's said...

I can't believe that Kellen hasn't come yet! That has to be a little frustrating since the dotor told you a couple of weeks ago that it could be any day! Isn't it funny how babies seem to already have a mind of their own and want to come only on "their" time! lol. I'm so excited to hear the great news when he does come! Oh, and Makenna looks so cute in those pictures! Her hair is getting so long!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love how Makenna's hair looks in the first pic, look at all those full curls!!! She is just the stinkin cutest EVER!!!
Ok next, LOVE the dancing pic, that is just SO SO SO CUTE!!!
Moving on, that belly is a serioul torpedo!!!! It is getting bigger and bigger by the week, he better come soon the "right" way or else I think he is just going to explode out the front!!!! You look AMAZING all belly and nothing else anywhere, I dream of being you some day, but my hopes are not that high!
Ok and the pics with Makenna with the sign crack me up, O' SO SERIOUS!!! It is a serious matter those pics! She must know that!

Lance and Becky said...

Can she be any cuter, and can you be any cuter pregnant! I love her curly hair...to die for seriously! She's beautiful....just like mamma! You are too cute, and I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy! Good luck, and tell us all about it!

Anonymous said...

U R STILL PREGGERS?!! CRAP!! I am happy to say I went at 39 weeks! You are SO READY though!! I am hoping for TOMORROW!! The 21st!! COME OUT BOY!!! ;) TIME will fly and you look AWESOME!!! ;) I do have to say I LOVE YOUR FACES in the pics and Makenna's too!! HA!!!

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

Makenna is adorable! And Im not even biased. She has the cutest blond curly hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. Im sure you have already heard that before though.
Im still waiting for a good book recommendation...