Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Things Not to Forget

My precious little Conner. He may keep me on my toes. He may make me nervous to turn my back on him for more than a few minutes. He may give me more gray hairs than all my other kids combined, constantly worrying about the crazy things he tries to do and his mischievous little spirit. But he also makes me laugh and smile more times than I can count on any given day. 

Today he had been running around the house in his shirt and undies. Pants had been set aside because he was nursing a bandaged scratch on his knee and he thinks when he has a band aid on he can't walk. Keeping the pants off tends to make things a little better.

Anyway, I can tell he needs to go potty so I pretend to race him to go potty so he will actually go. He runs into the bathroom and drops his drawers and out falls 2 plastic screws, a plastic nail, a toy screw driver and a toy measuring tape.

What?????




Love you Con!

No comments: