Monday, February 25, 2013

F.A.M.I.L.Y

There really is no greater love, no greater joy, than the love and happiness that your family brings you. So it really shouldn't be that hard to get a decent picture of all these bundles of love, smiling, looking in the same direction at the same time. But it is. However, this year we did pretty good.
The Creme of the Crop right here! Its a good looking bunch! However, seeing this picture makes me realize how outnumbered Todd and I really are

 My two Beauties! 
And Mommies handsome boys! Oh, I just melt over these two. And it still kills me just how different they are. But really, I sort of love it!
 We're still looking pretty good together. And somehow managing to stay sane! (or at least appear as though we are....either one quite an accomplishment!)


GRANDPARENTS



COUSINS







No comments: