Friday, July 8, 2011

My Sweet Boys

I always thought I was going to be a mother of boys. I guess I just thought of myself as being more of a "boy mom" than a "girl mom". I am Beyond grateful to have a daughter and can't imagine not having the chance to raise a girl. In fact I would love for us to get one more girl in the mix if we could!
There are times though when I look at my boys and it almost feels surreal to see them before me and think that this is my life in front of me, playing out right before my eyes. The boys I always thought I would someday raise are right here, right now. I feel so blessed, so lucky to have these sweet little men in my life.
I am slowly seeing the age gap between Conner and Kellen close in bit by bit. They have a lot of fun together when they are not harassing one another. They are so adorable and so sweet. They just melt my heart.



No comments: