Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So Much Bigger

It's funny to me how sitting up makes a baby suddenly look and feel much older and more mature. Conner has been my late bloomer in the sitting department. But a few weeks ago he finally got steady on his bum and is now sitting WONDERFULLY! This is a big relief, as it keeps him much happier and spares my back from much pain and discomfort during bath time. He's already reaching farther and farther for things, and I am sure that crawling is right around the corner. So here is my big boy! Suddenly looking much bigger vertical than the horizontal view we were used to.


5 comments:

The Picketts said...

I wish I lived closer to you! I'd force you to let me do a little photo shoot of Mr. C! He is SOOO cute! Those cheeks, those eyes...seriously! He's ADORABLE!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow that is so true that having him sit up makes the cute kid look so dang much bigger! What a little stud muffin!

Auntie Steph said...

Love the smile !!!!

Jessica said...

his cheeks and smile are too much! i feel the same way about them sitting up. it is a huge milestone all around...we really need to get together lol

amber said...

you have been extremely blessed with an awesome family!!! not sure if your an amazing mom because of it or if you have the awesome family because your an amazing mom but whatever it's fantastic!!! love you