Friday, February 18, 2011

McKamey's A Plenty

A week ago we were blessed enough to have Grandma and Grandpa McKamey come out and stay with us for a week. We don't get to see them as often as we would like, so our time together is something that we all cherish and soak up every moment of it. While they were here we wanted to get some nice pictures taken with them. As always my sis did an AMAZING job! We only had about 20 minutes to take pics by the time we got down there and finally found a place to park and we were very much racing the sun. Somehow, incredibly, we managed to get a number of great pics taken fast (which is quite a miracle working with 3 wiggly children). I love family pictures. They always make me feel happy and proud and blessed to look at what we have created together.

I had to crop the two of them in this picture because I thought it was just such a cute shot. Their relationship always amazes me and makes me smile!

The boys. I love this pic! I love all my men!

Grandma and Grandpa each with their grandbabies.
The girls. Hopefully some day we will have another little girl to add to this group picture....though no one is really holding their breath. I am very thankful that I at least have one beautiful daughter! :)
I love Kellen's little attitude in this picture. He did all of this completely on his own. A very 2 year old type attitude and pose, in the cute way. Makenna looks like such a big girl and Conner, well he looks HUGE!

2 comments:

Auntie Steph said...

Great pics !
I particularly love the one you cropped ! Such personalities !

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That last picture is totally my favorite with Kellen's little attitude! Glad you were happy with the rushed shots! That spot was suprisingly beautiful, good thing no kids fell off the cliff in the meantime :)