Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fam Pics

At the very end of December we were able to put together a really quick photo session of most of our family. We wanted to try and get some pics taken before David went off to school, especially since he will be at school for awhile and then leaving on a mission some time this summer. Crazy how fast my little bro has grown up...but he has grown into a man to be proud of!
Anyway, here are the pics we had taken. The Knoops were awesome and got together very last minute for us and took some great pictures. Thank you guys again!
Grammy and Pa and their next generation babies
Kellen and Brooke are just trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with their parents.



We didn't torture him as much as we should have growing up so we are trying are best to make up for it now!

This picture makes me smile. I Love Kellen's grumpy face and Makenna's weird, big eyes and dorky smile!
Such a Robinson picture!
I told you he has turned into a total stud! We miss you Dave!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

The Knoop Troop did a great job on the shots! Love them and so glad they could do that last minute to get shots before Dave took off! Love mom's hair :) Im shocked you did not give a shout out to the hair? I am going to :) Just kidding, I think! Anyway, LOVE my family SO SO SO MUCH!!!! The pics you choose are the ones I think I am going to post too :) Soon!

Anonymous said...

Love all the family shots! Cute family