Thursday, October 15, 2009

Then and Now

I had a little dejavue the other day. Kellen was playing under a small table that we have in our entry way. It has a perfect little shelf under it that kids love to climb under and sit on. Makenna used to do it all the time when we fist moved in here and now Kellen has just started it up. And Kellen has inspired Makenna to do so as well these days. So I took some pictures of them the other day. Both of my kids look a little beat up. Kellen has scratches on his face (Sarah had stolen my nail clippers and he was cutting his own face...poor boy) and Makenna has a bruise on her forehead from running into a chair and a fat lip from landing face first on the concrete. We are not a graceful family. Anyway, this was just a weird moment for me and I thought I would share. It just pointed out how much has changed in just two years. How fast kids really grow up and how quickly life happens and years have come and gone before you know it.
Anyway, here is my moment....
Makenna Dec. 2007
Makenna Oct 2009
Kellen Oct 2009

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Thanks for blaming me!!! CUTE POST!!!