Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Bud Bud!!

Kellen Edward Walter McKamey
October 4, 2008
8lbs 90z 22inches

I know, I can't believe it either. My baby boy Kellen is 1 year old.
It has only been a year, but it feels like this little boy has been in my life forever.

Kellen, you make our family feel so much more complete. You brings so much laughter, love and happiness into our home...as well as a lot of noise and mischief! You are such a sweet little boy, full of cuddles, smiles and laughter. You are a boy through and through, and I love it! You are my little man, my love, our little "bud bud"

You are such as strong little boy. I can't wait to see where you go.

Reach for the stars!

We love you!
Happy First Birthday Kellen Boy!



2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I have tears in my eyes right now thinking of a year ago today watching his birth and seeing the little guy he has become in just one year! He is a sweet little kid and I love him so much!!! Happy Birthday Bud Bud!

Olayan Family said...

What a handsome little guy! Happy Birthday Kellen! A year just flies by.