Monday, April 14, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Makenna, Auntie "Rah Rah" and I spent the day together a couple of weeks ago. We had so much fun just having girl time. Makenna Absolutely Loves her Auntie! She gets so excited every time she sees her, it is the cutest thing.
We went to a fun little place for lunch and let Makenna go to town playing on the toys, which she loved. I was able to catch some cute pics of her and her Auntie playing together.

It makes me so happy to see two of my favorite girls in the world laughing and smiling and having so much fun. I love my sissy and I love my baby girl so much!

3 comments:

The Hardy's said...

looks like you guys had fun! girls def. do know how to! and congrats on the adoption! that is soo exciting that it is finally over and todd is now her official daddy! you guys have to just be thrilled! we are so excited and happy for your cute family! and dang girl....you dont even look prego in those pics! you are still so skinny! no fair! lookin good!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok sis, that is so sweet that you posted those pictures. That girl holds a special place in my heart and will forever and ever. I feel so blessed to have her as my little buddy. I love the relationship we have developed and look forward to the many years to come. I am so blessed to have you guys!

Lance and Becky said...

I love the pics! I feel the same way when I get so see Sarah! Congrats on the adoption, that is sooo exciting! You have such an adoreable family! Can't wait to see the next little one! YAY!