Tuesday, April 9, 2013

 This boy is getting so big and looks more grown up every day. Such a handsome little guy. And he totally doesn't even realize what a cutie he is! Love him!
 It was just a normal Sunday but I thought my kids looked soooo cute! I just love all those faces. Every night when I tuck Kellen in bed he likes me to ask him "What is my favorite thing in the world" and he says "Your Kids!" And he is right
 My cute girls....I still get a kick out of saying that...hehe :)
 I know Kellen is growing up when he is having big kid playdates all the sudden. I was shocked when Kellen said he was okay with a friend of his from preschool picking him up and bringing him to their house on his own after school one day. But he said he was comfortable with it and in fact Really wanted to do it. And he did! Where did my shy Mama's boy go? He and Brett have now become really good friends. And Brett has come home with us a number of times too. It is fun to see him getting older, making friends and learning to be independent. Makes me proud.
 Conner...at the age of dress up!

The kiddos love to go "hiking" down the little home owners association trail that is right by our house. It is a nice way to get out, let the kids run and burn some energy and not have to worry about walking next to the street and cars. Plus, they think I am a cool mom taking them hiking. Just wait until they are older and figure out that they were getting ripped off!
 Ever the poser! Only she can make a stump look good!
Kellen and mans best friend.
 Such a cute little Con. Love those cheeks. love his dimple. Love his eyes. Love his hair. Love it all! And such a contagious smile that little boy has. 
 Conner had his first trip to the dentist (which for some reason he refers to as the tooth fairy...am yet to figure out how he got that one mixed up). He was such a good boy! He went back all on his own and was cooperative and cavity free. And best of all, he got to take home his very own toothbrush and floss! You have never seen a kids so excited about floss! Seriously, the kid brought his floss everywhere for about a week...until it got lost. And just the other day (3 months later) he asked about where his floss had gone. Silly boy.
 Kellen...he does things his own way...


No comments: