Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2013....Where did you come from so fast?

 My big girl is getting bigger. There is no denying it. And with that come some pretty nice perks. She can be quite helpful now days. Making sandwiches for the whole family on New Years Day.
 Little Miss Carys' eyes were looking quite blue at 2 months! And that crazy hair was getting lighter and lighter. And seriously, just Look at those cheeks!
Mommy and Kenna were able to go out on a little Mommy/Daughter date. She is the one that I get the least one on one time with these days. It was some much needed time together to just be girls and chat and go and get a treat and our toes painted. She was just cute as can be. I love knowing we have a lifetime of this stuff to look forward to.

 Those gummy smiles were just coming left and right all the sudden. 
 Most of the time if you want to find Conner, then just look near Carys. Seriously, I have been shocked at how attached he has been to this little girl. He can hardly help himself. He just wants to be near her, touching her, sharing his nigh night with her, holding her every second that he can. 
 During Christmas break we were able to take a trip to the zoo with Grammy. It was a gorgeous day and seriously, no matter how many times we go we always seem to have so much fun. One of my favorite things to do with my kids. 


 I think Conner's second love, immediately following Carys, is yogurt!
 I looked at her once and she stole my heart!
 This is what happens to you when you are a mom of boys.
 I love when babies find their tongues....
 ...and when little boys believe every day they are solely responsible for protecting the world from evil... 
Kellen now joins Daddy on his trips to the barber. I think he really loves going and getting a serious "big boy" haircut. And my heart just melts every time I see that handsome face when he comes back. I mean seriously....movie star?

No comments: