Monday, April 25, 2011

Scariest Bunny EVER!!

I told you! I bet you weren't expecting it to be this bad, were you?
It is really a terrible picture of most everyone except Makenna...I guess I don't look to bad either :) But Kellen wasn't going in without me and was still trying to get away. Just seconds after this was taken Conner looked back, realized 'what' was holding him and totally freaked out and started to scream. Poor kids. I am sure they are having nightmares. Funny memories though! Happy Easter!

6 comments:

RaeRae said...

what is that? wow that is bad.

John said...

how cute.

Auntie Steph said...

Ok, you're right, a very scary bunny....where did they come up with that face ?????

Unknown said...

I definitely wasn't expecting it to be that scary when I scrolled down to look! Wow! I'd be scared of the Easter Bunny sneaking into my house at night if he looked like that!
You have a beautiful family though!:)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That was seriously the most freaky Easter Bunny EVER!!!! Why did we torture our kids this way?

amber said...

wow, did they want the kids to have nightmares????? what were they thinking. your lucky the kids would sit there.