Friday, June 4, 2010

Looking Back

I was working on some scrapbook pages and picking some pictures out when I came across this album. These pictures were taken very shortly after Todd and I got back from our Honeymoon. They were our Christmas pictures the first year we were married and looking through them just brought tears to my eyes. It was the beginning of our union, our family being formed and coming together. Seeing the three of us with each other, when it was so new and exciting and scary....it just makes me smile. It makes me feel so happy, to know the love and joy and fulfillment that being together has brought us all. I love my growing family. I love my husband- the lover and partner and best friend that he is to me. I love the father he has been to our children. The way that he has embraced his role as Daddy and grown and changed and given so much to our children. The best thing that ever happened to Makenna and I was having him come into our lives.
We are a happy family!













1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I loved that photo shoot! You guys look so happy, Makenna has grown up SO MUCH, I did not remember she was that itty bitty when you two got married, SO CRAZY!!! I am so happy you found one another and so happy you guys are so happy. I love you sis and am so happy to see how your life has turned out and come together. LOVE YA!