Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Never Thought....

I could love a Ballerina....
Until now!
Growing up as such a tomboy and never having a desire to get caught up in the dress up, make-up, dance class part of being a girl, I always thought I would have a hard time enjoying or appreciating a daughter that loved those sorts of things. I prayed that if I had a daughter she would be the kind of little girl I was.
I am grateful the Lord gave me a daughter but did not answer my request. Though Makenna can rough and tough it with the best of them, though she is a total spaz, loves to get into mischief, enjoys running around outside and getting dirty, always having skinned knees and looking for a new adventure, she is also the most beautiful little ballerina I have ever seen!!
She did so great in her dance class this last week and loved every minute of it. I can't wait to watch more and can't wait until her class performs in the del mar fair this June. I love my little girly girl!!






2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like she has the dance moves and poses down already. She is a natural since she does not get it from you :) I think she is BEAUTIFUL and looks so dang cute in her little tutu! LOVE IT!! Let's make the girls some together soon!
I CANT WAIT TO WATCH HER AT THE DEL MAR FAIR!!

Dan Wyrick said...

When I looked at these precious ballerina pics of "Lady Makenna" I almost got a tear in my eye. She is so beautiful and precious in everyway. Am I a proud Papa or what?