Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hot Wheels!

Yes! I am now the PROUD owner of a MINI VAN! And I mean Very Proud!
When you already have 2 very active little ones, a third on the way and plans to add a couple more after that one, then any way my life can be made easier or more convenient is much appreciated and desired. That is what my Mini Van has given me.
Things like two automatic closing doors. A special, extra review mirror that gives you an entire view of the whole back 2 rows. Lots of cup holders. Plenty of leg space. A seat that slide to create an isle to the back row on either the side or in the middle. Automatic tailgate and a surprisingly large trunk for a van (it can easily fit my double jogging stroller in it, or Makenna's tricycle and the wagon...love it). I could go on and on with the list of the things I love about my van and all the ways it makes my life great. But I don't want to completely bore anyone. I just have to say I love it and am so thrilled to have one. It may not be the sportiest looking thing in the world but honestly, I wouldn't trade it for any car in the world.
I love my van!


3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

FOR A VAN it IS a nice one!!! I do have to say, after riding in it, I do like it quite a bit more than I thought I would. Nice!!!! Congrats sis, to you and your HUGE VAN FAM!!!

Dacia said...

Sweet ride! I love my mini-van too. It's what you have to do when you have 3 :)

The Perry family said...

Score!!! You tell Sarah, "Just wait". I had to accept that I reached that point, mini van mom, and that I wasn't going to be driving around some sweet huge truck like I would like to. Not practical. Kids just don't get in and out of an SVU or suburban as easy as a van. It's a nice looking van. Is that brand new? You probably look good driving it too!