Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sooo Big!


I swear my little man is growing up so fast right now. It seems like one year is right around the corner, and yet it feels like he was just born yesterday. But he getting to be a big boy and not my small little baby anymore. But he still likes to cuddle and needs his mama a lot, and that makes me feel good. He is such a sweet baby boy. He is 10 1/2 months old now and growing every day. He is still a little over 25lbs. Yes, he is a big boy, but he actually lost a few ounces in the last month. I am sure it is from being mobile and burning more calories, but you can tell he is starting to thin out. Still my chunky little man, but less chunky. According to my measurement he is a little over 32 inches tall, so that means he has grown about an inch in a month, which I believe. He is getting taller. He is catching up to his sissy quickly. Kellen is a crazy fast crawler. He has his own "hybrid crawl" that he does and it is a very quick, effective method of crawling. He is a smart one. Kellen definitely says Dog now and will mimic other words and noises. He is pulling himself up on everything, cruising along furniture very quickly. He can take a step or so from one piece of furniture to the next. He just started standing on his own and it won't be long before he takes off walking. He is such a happy little guy. He and Makenna have a blast playing together, especially now that he is crawling. They love to chase each other around. I just love my little Bud so much!
Kellen got a new walker the other day. Sissy was nice enough to show him how to use it and help keep it steady for him to stand up on.
It goes a bit fast for him right now :)
This boy LOVES to be outside! Sure way to stop the fussing.

Getting a little taste of frosting...
My little beach babe....he didn't even try to eat the sand!
Stealing his sisters Capri Sun...so a little sneak. Thankfully she thought it was funny too.
Kellen learned how to crawl up onto the trampoline...to bad he hasn't figured out how to get down safely yet.

3 comments:

The Perry family said...

They grow up too fast. It's so fun to see everything they're doing and learning. He's such a cute chub. I really want to squeeze that guy!

Auntie Steph said...

Love it ! He is such a sweetie. Also soucnds like he's a lot like Makenna !

Kipn n' Sarah said...

He is seriously getting so big and I do agree that he is thinning out a bit, but still a big ol boy! Great pictures as well, he is a very photogenic kid! I love the one at the beach in the sand, super cute! Cant wait to see him again!