Monday, August 17, 2009

"Happy Day" Kenna


Happy 3rd Birthday Makenna! I love you with all my heart. You are my angel and always will be. You bring so much love, joy, laughter and happiness into the world around you. You are a beautiful girl with so much strength and the potential to do anything you set your mind to. You are a powerful little force to be reckoned with!

I am grateful beyond words to have you in my life.

To have you with us here today.

You mean the world to me.

Happy Birthday Kenna!
Here's lookin' at you kid!
















5 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so I got a little teary eyed reading this and looking back at all the pictures and rememebering all those memories so far! It seems like just yesterday this little angel entered our world and she has just brought so much joy and happiness to us all. She has changed us each individually and I love her so much! I am so grateful for her and her amazing little spirit! Words can not express the love!

Happy Birthday to the coolest 3 year old I know!!!!! I LOVE YOU KENNA MAE!!!!

Auntie Steph said...

Happy Day Kenna !
Love you and Love the pics !

The Perry family said...

Happy birthday MaKenna!! Love all those pics and the personality busrting out of them!! Hope you had a great day of celebration!

Logan and Heidi said...

I'm so sad we couldn't come to her party! I love all the pics you put up. They definitely show her wild, fun, silly, and sweet personality. I've loved getting to know your cute little family and having you as a friend!

amber said...

such a beautiful little girl, a perfect gift from God to you!!! enjoy this little doll.