Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fair and The Fourth

I know it's a bit sad that this is just going up now, but things have been a bit crazy lately and life has just been too busy to allow for posts on the blog. But, as of today things have slowed down a bit, thank goodness. So now I can share our fourth of July fun!
On July 3rd we went to the San Diego County Fair. Makenna got to ride on a pony, as I let her do every year. But this year she really loved it more than years in the past. She loved waving to everyone as she passed.
Smiling and happy with a belly full of fried fair food.

Makenna riding on "Big Girl" rides for the first time. She loved them and was so brave. It was a good warm up for when we take her to Disneyland for her birthday at the end of the summer.


We spent the Fourth at my parents house bbqing and swimming. We do this most years because my parents have a great view of the fireworks right from their backyard. It is so much better than having to go and fight traffic somewhere else.
Playing outside with glow sticks before the fireworks began.
The silly side of Todd coming out :)
Uncle Bicky and Auntie Rah Rah....Sarah is going to have that baby ANY DAY!


3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That was such a fun weekend, I am going to steal some of these pictures but I wanna get the other ones from your camera too!
I am so glad we all got to play that weekend together, supa fun!

The Perry family said...

Fun! You probably just love seeing your girl on a horse, well pony! Looks like a fun 4th and I'm glad you got to spend it with fam! Tell your mom and dad "hi" from us!

amber said...

tell todd that hat has got to go!!! what was he thinking. sounds like you spent the holiday doing what we all should, spend time with our families!!!!