Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Seriously?!

My kids just amaze me and crack me up. Take a look...
Here is what I found today when I went to check on Makenna in her room. She was supposed to be getting herself a new pair of panties. When I came in this is what I saw...I guess this is Makenna's way of saying she is ready for summer. This pic is for all you people who think Kellen is as big as Makenna. He is not. He is darn close for being 2 years younger than her. And I know it won't be long until he is bigger than her. But here is how they stack up for now.My baby is big enough for the swings...awww...Kellen swinging.....Makenna swinging.....They truly are born with their own personalities. He's getting to be such a good sitter! I think he is really proud of it too :) It's so weird to see them playing side by side. Weird, but wonderful! Sibling love! She really does just adore him And lastly, I went to get Makenna to come inside and this is what I found...Makenna has wanted a jump rope for awhile now (she saw one on Elmo's world), so I got her one last week. After about two days with it she decided it would be great to use to repel down the hill in our backyard. Really it was quite impressive. She had to jump rope hooked onto the stump and was going up and down it. That's just SO Makenna.... The kid also wants a pogo stick (what kind of two year olds ask for a pogo stick??). As you can probably guess, she will not be getting one. Can you imagine what she would do with one???

4 comments:

Dacia said...

Love the bathing suit! I so wish it was summer. It was 8 degrees this morning. I can't wait for the warmth either!

Jessica said...

hahah you're kids are so cute, i love their personalities and i don't even know them haha gotta love the blogging world

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok I love ALL of these pictures!
First of all Makenna in the bathing suit, what a hoot that girl is, and what is over the bottoms?? Does she have panties on over the bottom of her suit? It would not shock me that is for sure!
Kellen, wow, I am so proud of him for being such a sitter and I do agree I think the little guy is super duper proud! He has the cutest smile ever!
Wow, I thought they were acutally closer in height than that, good job on that shot so people can see the truth!
And the rapelling, Bickey will be SO PROUD OF HER and would be happy to take her to do the real thing as soon as she wants to! What a hoot, seriously!

The Perry family said...

Oh, my, you're right, mine and yours would be such good little friends. I don't know how many times I found the Roo in her bathing suit. I'm very impressed by the repeling rope. She's such a wild child! Just like mine. Just a question, is she loud, all the time? And does she wake up with excitement for life?