Monday, March 23, 2009

Good Days

The last week or so the kids and I have been having really good days. We have our moments here and there, that is for sure. But we have been having a lot of fun and I think we have all been really enjoying each other. We pulled out the camera a few times so here you go....your McKamey family (or should I say McKamey kids) update.
Kellen really is the sweetest little boy there is.
They decided to go with a serious pose on this one. My little models playing it cool.For St. Patricks day I was lame and did not bother dressing anyone up in green, so instead we made green cupcakes with green frosting and drank green milk. Makenna LOVED it!

I guess this is what happens when you have an older sister. You get dressed up in her pink sunglasses....and he still looks cute!

Makenna's jump rope adventures continue. This is what I discovered her doing most recently. I don't think I have yet seen her "jump" with the rope....she finds better uses for it.

3 comments:

The Perry family said...

That girl needs a friend...my kid! I seriously wish I could just send her over there.

The Hardy's said...

Green cupcakes! Yummy! Looks like you guys have been having alot of fun! And I LOVE Makena's rope invention on the hill! She is def. an adventurous one!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Makenna is seriously SO FUNNY and I know Kipper is so proud when I tell him about the things like this that she does!!! What a hoot! Love all the pictures and love the serious model one, cracks me up!!! So glad that we can all play outside more.. I missed the sun so much! Yeah for summer coming but more fun than that spring is perfect!!!
O and good mom for the St. Patrics day thing, I decided I will be a cool mommy/wifey when my kid comes! Good job sis!