Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas, Oh Joyous Christmas!

Well, I just know that you have all been anxiously awaiting our Christmas Pics. Anticipation just makes things so much better :)
Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Makenna really enjoyed the whole Christmas experience, from the decorations and lights on houses, to leaving cookies for Santa, and of course the presents. The night after Christmas she asked me to put some more cookies on a plate for Santa. I asked her why and she said, "More Presents Mama!" It didn't take her long to put two and two together.
But really, it was great to spend the time together as a family and get to see the joy and excitement on everyones face. Christmas as a kid was wonderful, but Christmas as a parent is AMAZING!
Trimming the tree
The Annual "Timer Picture" in front of the tree
I just think this is funny....this is where Bella likes to lounge
Doesn't he just look ridiculous?!! And he knows it too. But it is just too cute!
Mis Bebes

Christmas MorningAll the cousins, for the time being at least...Christmas Dinner Grammy and Pa with the kiddos My silly family. Gotta love it.

4 comments:

The Perry family said...

Merry Christmas to you guys! McKenna has some great/perfect expressions. She looks like she has so much personality. You guys look like you had a great Christmas!

The Hardy's said...

Wow....Todd's bow looks pretty dang cute! lol.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! That is so awesome that Makenna "gets" what Christmas is now! I bet that just makes it so much more fun! Kellen is getting to big! How old is he now?

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so that picture of Kellen sitting with his hat on in front of the Christmas Tree made me laugh so hard!!! I LOVE HIS FACE!!! All your pictures are so classic and Makenna has the best faces in all those pictures! SO FUN!!! We had a blasty with you guys on Christmas! I have to get your pictures! Love your fam picture too, Todd is cracking me up these days!

Dan Wyrick said...

I just love it all of the HAPPY pics. What a "JOY" it is to see all of you so HAPPY. Boy that little guy Kellen is growing up so fast! I love the pic of Makenna shooting a basket what great form she's a natural.