Friday, January 16, 2009

MY (not so) LITTLE MAN

I just love this little baby so much! He is such a joy to have in the family. He is such a happy baby. Kellen just has a very loving and gentle spirit about him. His smiles are just so adorable. And I am finding that having a little boy is more fun than I even thought it would be. No, buying boy clothes isn't as thrilling. And no, there are not all the cute accessories for little boys. But having a son is a blast in this neat way...I feel like I always have this adorable little boyfriend with me. I love being the love of his life right now and knowing I am the woman he adores. I like being able to take care of my little guy and make the world a happy place for him. I just love my son so much!

Bath time in the big kid bath! It was so cute to see my two little ones bathing together.
Utter Glee! Kellen is laughing out loud now too, which is just a crack up in itself. So Handsome!
Look at this little Chubbster! Gotta love it! This boy is growing like a weed! He is 3 1/2 months and wearing 9 month stuff (which he is filling out quickly) The boy already checks in at 18 /2 lbs. Carrying this kid for another year (at least) is going to get tough...My arms are going to be ripped!
Sibling love. These two already adore each other. Makenna continues to prove to be a great big sissy (look....she even shares her coveted blanky with him....all on her own!) and kellen's eyes light up whenever she comes to say hi and play with him.

3 comments:

The Picketts said...

First, your kids are adorable! Second - I LOVE chubby babies and yours is NO exception! I only wish I was there to pinch those cute chubby legs to make him laugh. Awww - I can't wait to have another baby soon!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

All of these pictures are so super cute, he is seriously ONE HANDSOME MAN!!!! He makes me smile just by seeing a picture of him! I LOVE HIM!!! He is HUGE I must say, seeing other babies make them look so itty bitty. But we love his oversized self! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the P Bath picture, that is SO FUNNY!!! Makenna is the best big sis too! You are one lucky mommy!

Dacia said...

Seriously cute! You're are going to be ripped, he's growing so much!