Thursday, April 16, 2015

D is for Disney and Ding.....C is for Conner and Carys

Disney called and said they missed us while we were blacked out all summer, so the first chance we had we went running back.....for Disney's sake of course. 
 This time Ding was here visiting so we roped him into coming with us. These kids LOVE their uncle Ding! I seriously love how excited they get and how much they love him. It is fun having a young uncle that can play with them on a different level. And I know he adores them.



 These two pictures from Mickeys fun wheel are probably some of my very favorite Disney pictures ever! I love it. pure excitement and thrill. And I am also glad I got to capture Kellen's face like this. This is pretty much what this boy looks like on any ride he rides. No matter how thrilling it may or may not be, he remains stoic the whole time. This pic is actually a bit more of a smile than he has on most rides. But once he is done on the ride he is ranting and raving. It is the funniest thing ever. 


 Carys on the special horse that Julie Andrews rode on when Walt took her to Disneyland. Daddy is fond of this horse, so this was especially for him!
 Even if our kids never remember these days that we spent at Disneyland this year, it has been incredible for me. And I know that they are moments and memories that I will carry with me forever. The magic. The pure joy and happiness. The awe on their sweet little faces. Yes, even I too have been won over by the magic of this place called Disneyland.
 This handsome boy started his final year at circle preschool. It is so fun watching these kids grown and mature and develop into these amazing little beings that they are. I just wish it didn't have to happen so fast! It is hard to imagine this little tyke starting Kinder a year. He is my cuddle bug and my little partner and I will miss him more than words can express. But like it or not it is coming. What a little stud this boy is!
 And I am not the only one that will miss this boy to pieces. These two are two peas in a  pod. Even if they take turns picking on each other. They are twins separated by a few years and the bestest of friends. Carys has so many little "connerisms". She moves and acts and talks so much like him. I don't know if it comes natural or it is learned behavior. All I know is watching how much this boy address and dotes on his sister and seeing the adoration in her eyes right back makes all the crazy, hectic moments of having lots of little ones totally and completely worth it!

Love, in its purest form.

No comments: