Wednesday, April 8, 2015

CELEBRATE

 This sweet girl is lucky enough that her birthday usually ends up being within the first few days of school. Some may look at this and think it is a bummer. I think it is awesome. This pretty much makes you the most well known kid in your class right off the bat! Who could ask for anything better than this? So after school we surprised Makenna with some flowers and a balloon. Love that smile!
 I LOVE this picture! Look at that cute smile and that excitement! I think she was excited before she even opened it up!
 I think Conner may have matched Makenna's excitement!

 $8 from Grandma and Grandpa for this big 8 year old girl! Somewhere along the way I guess I blinked and this sweet little thing grew up into this beautiful young lady. I really can't believe she is 8 years old, in the 3rd grade, ready to be baptized. She brings so much life and laughter into our home. She keeps me on my toes and always does a good job reminding me that it is okay to laugh and let yourself go. She is a spunky, sassy little thing at times and she knows it! She is a great big sister and I really don't know how I would do it without her. I asked her what she wanted for her cake/dessert and she said she wanted the biggest Chocolate cake we could get! So we went to Costco and bought her a chocolate cake that could feed an army! I think she was satisfied! Happy Birthday Makenna!

 Getting her first double scoop ice cream cone at baskin robins with a gift card she got for her birthday. She was Soooooo excited and felt so big!
 Our other August boy had a birthday too! 29 Again!! And looking great! How could it not be a happy birthday with all those cuties there to celebrate with you?!

 A couple of birthday gifts for Daddy. It is funny because the kids have come to think that for any occasion that involves gifts for Dad it should include something related to Paul McCartney. I would say he is raising them right. And Daddy's usual birthday cake pick....the Luscious Lemon cake from the grove pastry shop!
 Happy Birthday Daddy! 

No comments: