Monday, September 8, 2014

Muddy March

Back in March I had an AMAZING opportunity to go do something I had never done before with some of my favorite ladies in the world. Us Crazy Kret women and a few friends that were brave enough to hang out with Crazy Kret Women went and did a mud run! It was beyond fun! Seriously! 
First and foremost it was an amazing experience to have with my mom. It was the first time either one of us had done something like this, which made it a fun memory to make together. And having my Aunts and cousin there made it even that much more special. I remember as a kid watching my mom have to miss out on activities or things that I knew she would have wanted to do but couldn't do because of being overweight or not in shape. I was never embarrassed or bothered by this for myself. But I would feel sad for my mom. Feel sad seeing her unable to do things I knew she wanted to do because of something she struggled with personally. Being here this day with my mom, watching her attack this crazy mud course and just Go for it, watching her have the strength and being fit enough to not only try but succeed and accomplish something like this....It was incredible! To be there with her, to have these memories with her, they were worth anything! And I hope She is proud of herself too, and is proud of how much she has accomplished and how hard she has worked to get herself to where she is today! My hero in so many ways!

Our Crazy green team rockin it!
 BIG slide....mom and I got held up a little, but if you look close you can see (part) of us all, ha ha!
 So grateful to have such an awesome family! Love these ladies to pieces!

No comments: