Wednesday, May 7, 2014

 I was seeing this cute face a lot for awhile. Any time Carys wanted to be picked up she would run and find her blanky and then come stand at my feet, beg to be picked up holding up her blanket. It's half cute, half....well, it's pretty cute! (until she pulls on your leg while you're putting on mascara)
 I LOVE my little Brookie! 
 While the Grandkids were all here, we "tried" to get a good group picture of them all with Grammy and Pa. This is the best we did, which all things considered isn't all that bad.
 Another phase Carys went through...collecting ALL the stuffed animals and bringing them to someone. That girl loves her babies and stuffies.
 While Rah Rah and the kiddos were here, we wanted to spend time doing some fun Christmas things to get in the holiday spirit. Christmas trees out of ice cream cones and green frosting. The kids LOVED it. And I imagine had a serious belly ache when it was all said and done.


 Me and the big girls snuck away for a bit one day to go get their hair cut. Makenna finally decided she wanted to try a shorter hair style, mostly to avoid so many tangles and make it easier to brush. 
 The sweet hair stylist let these curious girls try out the hair drier. I love the things that enthrall little kids! They were so excited. (Even if they had to stand to actually reach it)
I think this girl can pull off shorter hair quite well. Such a doll. Cute both ways!

 Kellen rockin' his new spider man pj's!
 Kellen's art from school. I just though this one was really cute!

 Conner and Murray have become really good little buddies. Murray is such a sweet boy. The kind of kid you HOPE your kid ends up with as a best friend. So I am more than happy to facilitate lots of play dates for them. Even if we have to have them at costco sometimes. It was actually a really fun trip, in a silly way. 

 You would think picking out a christmas tree was like pulling teeth based on Conners face. I swear they had fun doing it!
 Carys and her first sucker (I think)
The kind of stuff that makes you cry and smile at the same time. 

No comments: