Sunday, January 13, 2013

One Last Outing

As tradition for me with my kiddos, I try to have one last outing before the baby arrives. Though I didn't know for sure if baby was coming, I was hoping she would be making her debut soon. In fact, part of my purpose in our trip to the Birch Aquarium was me trying to stay as busy and active as possible so that my fluid would drop enough for them to induce labor. (more explanation of this will come in the following post).
So Sarah, the kiddos and I all loaded up and went to the aquarium for the day. It was probably my most favorite trip to the aquarium ever. 
 I know I am bias, but we sure have a good lookin bunch of kids!

 Going to the aquarium with Brooke was quite fun. I have never met a child so in love with fish as this little girl is! And all the kids are aware of her passion for sea life, so they just fed into it the whole time as well. Everyone worked as a team at each aquarium trying to spot Nemo or Dory, or any other character from Finding Nemo. It was the cutest thing!

 It was a gorgeous day, as it usually is in San Diego. The aquarium is not a huge place, but I was amazed at how much time the kids were able to spend entertaining themselves.


No comments: