Saturday, January 26, 2013

Just Can't Get Enough

 If this is not sibling love, then I don't know what is.

 Carys and Baby Evia....Carys' "twin". A friend of our Janae was pregnant at the same time as me....due about 10 days before me. When I found out I was being induced I sent Janae a text to tell her I was having the baby that day. Within a few hours Janae was in full on labor and ended up having Evia on the 16th, just a few hours before Carys was born. So yes, they share the same birthday. Seems so odd to me, seeing that Conner was born on the same day as Carter Nelson. Apparently my kids like to share birthdays with their friends. Here are the girls just a couple of days old (Evia was obviously bigger at birth)
 Carys' first sponge bath at home. She hated it!



 Sweet little Brooke is obsessed with little Carys. She wants to hold her all the time. It is not often that you see a 3 year old that is willing to fore go playing with her cousins so she can hold a baby. 
 Very protective big brothers, already.
 Once again....Love.


No comments: