Monday, December 26, 2011

Since Christmas cards have been sent...

Family picture can finally be revealed....
It still amazes me sometimes to step back and look at my family....they are the very reason why I wake up every morning feeling so blessed.







There were some other cute pictures of me and the kiddos that were more "posed" and smiling, but I just love the energy in this picture. Really sums up the way my normal life is lived with these kiddos....such love, laughter and smiles!
A Mother and her sons....there is just a sweet love that resides there!
Grammy and Pa with the McKamey kids
For having so many Young grandkids I think this picture turned our really well!!!
Grammy and her girls
This picture almost makes me want to cry, it is so precious
Love my sis and her sweet little family!! I'm not only blessed to have adorable children but such a sweet niece and nephew as well

2 comments:

The Picketts said...

Amanda - your family is adorable! I feel like I know you and your family so well (even though it's been YEARS since we've seen eachother!) I love these photos! Merry Christmas!

amber said...

love seeing these pics. the one with con and the ears where he is crying breaks my heart but i'm sure he got over it quickly. love you!! auntie amber