Monday, December 5, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

Right before Thanksgiving Kellen had his very first opportunity to perform in public at his Preschool Pow Wow....and boy did he ever perform! He was amazing! That little boy sang his little heart out. And when each of the classes took turns getting up and dancing to the music he was right there in the center of it all, jumping up and down and dancing and workin it! I was not only proud but surprised! He is such a cutie!
Kellen and his teacher Mrs. Jurish. He just adores her! And she has been so good for him and done such a great job helping him adjust and grow and learn at preschool.
Conner and his little buddy Rawson. These boys are only a few months apart. Conner is actually the younger of the two of them, but as is usually the case he is a fair bit bigger. Such cute boys!
Makenna was hilarious the other night. She came up with her very own idea, or as she called it her recipe for a special dessert. The gist of it was a cookie, Hershey syrup, skittles on top of the chocolate, then topped with a large marshmallow and more Hershey syrup. She loved eating it, but even more she loved teaching me to make it and watching me eat it. It wasn't too bad...minus the skittles.
Nothing/Nowhere in my house is safe from the Con! When you see me posting an obituary for our poor little beta you will now understand why....
Makenna's new pet name she wants me to call her is my "Kissie" So here is my beautiful Kissie!
Todd took the kids out to breakfast and then swung by the store the other day. While at the store they found a Santa Hat. If you know anything about Kellen and his love for Santa you know that he was in absolute heaven. This hat has not been far from him ever since. While he, Todd and Makenna were walking through the parking lot and he had his Santa hat on a lady looked at him and said "Are you Santa?" I guess Kellen's eyes just lit up and he said "Yes, I am!" Love that boy and his Christmas spirit. He makes me wish it was Christmas all year!
When Peter was over playing the other day I walked out in the room and here were the 3 of them, under our chair like mechanics with Kellen's Handy Many tools "fixing" our chair. Just made me smile. I love kids!
Christmas Tree decorations the kids made with Abby the other night while Todd and I were out. We have the best babysitter ever!
My handsome boys. I feel like a lucky woman every morning I get to wake up to these handsome little devils
They are trouble together, but they really love each other! Can you tell??
Kellen in all his Christmas glory
From left to right: Santa, Kellen, Frank E Post, Conner
Just try and be a Grinch around this kid.....impossible!

1 comment:

amber said...

you have a perfect family. love seeing all you guys enjoy together. dont know how you have enough time to do anything with 3 very active kids but you do a great job.!!!