Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mixed Emotions

My little Bro just got his mission papers turned in last week and now we are all excited and waiting for him to get his mission call, find out where he will be going and when he will be leaving. I'm totally excited for him! I know that his mission will be an amazing thing for him. But I am sad for me that my little brother will be gone for awhile. And even more sad for my kiddos that they will not have their Uncle "Ding" (or Dingy as Kellen calls him) around to get them all wound up, push them too high on the swings, throw them around, use them as weights to work out with, etc. However, I am grateful for the wonderful example he is setting for our kids and showing them how important the Lords work is. We love you Dave!

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

:( and :) I AGREE!!!! Love that Ding! Proud of him too!

Andrea said...

Good for David! He will be an important example to all of his relatives. I can't wait to hear where he is headed.

Kirsten June said...

Awhhh David is so cute! Especially with his adorable niece and nephews. : )