Saturday, October 2, 2010

Too Cute to Not Post


My little babe. My little Cokers. He has fallen in love with this blankie and loves to cuddle up to it with his binky. With this blanket be the one? It's still a bit early to say, but it is in the running.
Really, this face kills me. With him it's just harder for me to be tough on him at times. This smile explains a lot of the reason why.
New hair and new undies. Stylin'! (as Makenna would say)
And also, I don't know when it happened for sure, but Kellen has Totally thinned and stretched out. He is just tall and lean now. It surprises me how thin he is considering what a big boy he has been and continues to be. He's gonna be a hottie....tall, dark and handsome.

As soon as Kellen noticed the rain he was out the door and running. He was so happy and having so much fun. And seeing that it was still 80 degrees out, there was no problem running in it with only his undies on.

Conner is proving to be a waterbaby so far.
Makenna was feeling a little under the weather. Because she was sick she needed to stay away from Conner. But she still wanted to cuddle with him on the couch. I just thought they were soooo cute together!
She loves to look pathetic, and she does a good job. Actually, she was feeling pretty lousy and had a high fever, but was not cranky at all and was still being a total sweetheart. I love my baby girl!

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

All your kiddo's melt my heart and boy do you get some AMAZINGLY CUTE pictures of them!

Auntie Steph said...

Great pics !
Kellen is getting to be such a big boy :)
Sorry Kenna didn't feel good :(

Jessica said...

look at all that hair on connor! so cute :) and i love the playing in the rain/undies picture, so fun!

The Hardy's said...

such cute pictures of your kids!