Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blog-worthy

Why is it that when your kids are asleep they look so much like the little baby you once held and rocked in your arms all day. I just love sleeping kids. Not just because that means my house is quiet and clean. I just love to watch them sleep. There is something so sweet about it.
Kellen Loves to be wrapped up in the towel after his shower or bath. It always just looks so cute to me!

Kellen can be such a little love bug. He has always been such a cuddler. And he Loves to cuddle and hug and kiss his sissy. If she is ever sitting or laying down he will usually go and lay on top of her and say "Awww" and give her love. When he is not in the cuddle mood he goes for something else, like trying to ride her like a horse or wrestle. It is good to be well rounded.
Climbing. Yup.
Cousin Love! Kellen seriously Adores Brooke, his little baby. He has always known to be sweet and gentle with her. It is nothing I ever had to teach him. And he is so good at sharing with her. It's so fun seeing her big enough to actually Play with them now!
Our new morning activity....sitting by the sliding glass door looking for bugs (or as Kellen refers to them...."Eeewww!!") We hardly ever see any just sitting there in the morning, but that doesn't stop him from laying there and looking and talking about them!
SUCH A BOY! I don't know what the heck he was doing outside, but he came in looking like this. Dirt on every inch of his body. He washed most of it down with a little watermelon snack. Maybe I should have washed his face and hands first, but really, is there a point? Silly boy! I love you!

Kenna has graduated from toddler bed to her "really big girl bed" and she LOVES it! As do I because she is sleeping soooo much better in it. Though she still just looks so tiny when laying there at night. It always makes me sentimental to see her sleeping.
She just adores her little brother, and she also thinks she is pretty cute herself ;)
Kenna and Rah Rah cuddling during toons with the snuggie. Ha! Maybe we can invent a snuggie that is made to share with two people. That way you and your hubby or child can cuddle and snuggle together in the same one.
I don't know what to do with this girls crazy hair anymore than I know how to get her to back off on the silly faces. Whatever. I just embrace them and love them both!

7 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O the climbing picture of Kellen TOTALLY looks like Todd to me!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That last picture really freaks me out! I love the snuggie picture and well them all but that last one makes me think of her as a teenager and I don't like it at all. Can they just stay little forever, PLEASE???
Totally blogable pictures and such a way to capture your kids! GO TO BED, I need to :)

Auntie Steph said...

Great pics ! Can't decide which is my favorite :)

amber said...

love seeing your family grow. the kids are so cute and full of life. thanks for sharing. love you

The Perry family said...

Oh dear!

Jessica said...

love those picuters ESPECIALLY the last one...she's going to be one hot mamma with long legs! (lets just hope she keep them covered with some jeans when she's older ;) i can and can't wait until riley and braden play like that, right now riley rides braden like a horse but it makes him laugh hysterically. I love having a little baby still but it's going to be great to see them like your kids too :)

Jessica said...

i have a favor to ask, i know youre busy so if you don't have time let me know and i'll ask someone else. ok, hopefully this isn't confusing. but somewhere along the line i messed up the "html" section of my blog and i can no longer get a picture on the header in the proper size. I was wondering if you could 1.sign into your blog 2. on your dashboard click layout 3. click html 4. copy and past it all(the weird numbers and letters) and send it to my email at sweetestjessie@yahoo.com so i can compare and see what numbers of mine are messed up and hopefully correct it and get a picture up? lol i totally understand if you dont' have time, let me know pleaseeeee! thanks