Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh, the many faces

I have been trying, and trying, and trying to get a really good picture of Makenna and Kellen together. Just one where they are both making a nice face and looking at the camera. Doesn't sound too difficult, right? Ha! I am up to challenges, but this one is kicking my but.
However, I have gotten some really funny and cute ones in the process. The other night Kellen was in a great mood, smiling and cooing like crazy. Kenna was wanting to hold him, so I thought to myself "this is the moment...this will be it!"
I will just let the pictures do the rest of the talking...

I Love this picture because Kellen is totally looking at Makenna and smiling while she is goofing off....too cute.

3 comments:

The Perry family said...

Nice. Little McKenna looks like such a goof! Funny girl! No wonder her and Auntie rahrah get along so well.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well looks like Kellen was trying to cooperate and Makenna, WOW what a crack up with all the personality booming out of her. She is SO FUNNY! By the way, he looks HUGE compared to her. He is going to be bigger than her at 1 I am thinking!

The Hardy's said...

Those pictures are just so cute! What a champ Kellen is for trying to smile for all of the pics! I cant believe how big Kellen is! He will def. have to be a basketball player! He only has 4 3/4 inches left to catch up to Hailee! He is just sooooo adorable and Makenna is just so cute! Looks like she LOVES being a big sissy to him!