Sunday, November 23, 2008

Funtastic Times

So, I have been a slacker and I know it. There just seems to be so little computer time these days. Even now I type this with one hand and a baby in the other. But I will make up for my slacking right now with a ton of pics. Here is what we have been up to....
This here is the outcome when you put a two year old in charge of fashion....one shoe, no panties, a shirt and 5 hair clips. Kellen is starting to take interest in looking at toys. Why do they grow up so fast?
One of his favorite spots to be. And mine too....mommy's shoulder :)
Makin cupcakes (or Happy Cakes as Kenna calls them) just for the heck of it.
Talk about knowing how to relax at a young age!This is just a classic. Bed head, no pants on and wearing mittens. (There are a lot of naked bum pictures because of all the potty training....which is going great these days!)Makenna got her first black eye after being slammed into by a wild child at Chuck E. Cheese. She took it like a champ though!! It almost looks like she is wearing eye shadow. Kellen with his second cousin, Jessi. She is two months older than him....I know, he is a giant! Looking like the big boy that he is.Bubbles!! The shirt says it all. Daddy getting to feed Kellen for the first time. What a proud Pop! Grammy got Kenna a cupcake to celebrate her potty success. Makenna is so proud to be a big girl going "pee pee and poo poo" on her potty. Mommy is so proud too! So this was Makenna's moment to be proud and shine! This kid is obsessed with Chuck E. Cheese right now. I take her once and she talks about it for the next two months.

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O my gosh I love every single picture you posted, seriously you have the cutest kids in the whole entire world I am pretty sure!! Kellen is looking SO BIG and he is a giant for his little 7 week age! I can not believe it, Makenna some day will have a BIG brother I am pretty sure!
Makenna, CONGRATS you big potty girl! I am so proud of her. I hope my kiddos are as smart as yours are!!
Also what a good Grammy for getting her a celebration happy cake for her potty success!!! What lucky grandkids she has!

The Perry family said...

Cute pix! Thanks for sharing. Gotta love the naked bum pix! Kellen is hugh, but cute as ever. Good job Tood, you do look like such a proud Daddy! Live it up, it's great to be a Daddy. (Obviously not speaking from experience, but via experience since my girls LOVE LOVE their daddy)
MaKenna, way to tuff it out little soldier!