Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beautiful Blonde and Baby Smiles

While Sarah was taking Kellen's newborn pics, she happened to get some Great pictures of Makenna. And to think she was just testing her lighting when she took these.
I just love my little blonde babe. She just melts my heart. Even if she has her 2 year old moments quite often these days, I can't resist that little smile. And speaking of smiles, little man Kellen is smiling now. He is such a happy little baby. He is cooing and squealing all the time, which is one of my favorite things in the world...the sound of baby talk. I love it. He will be 6 weeks this Sat. I can't believe how quickly time goes by.

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Your little man is SO SO SO HANDSOME!!! He is one CUTE BOY!!! I love his smile too, wow, he is growing so fast, already 6 weeks, CRAZY!!!! I also can not believe the cuteness of Makenna when the girl is not even trying! Love those pictures of her! Good thing I played with my lighting right?

The Picketts said...

Absolutely beautiful!