Friday, October 24, 2008

Smiles, Sleeping, Scooters and Splashes

My little, beautiful babes.
I always like pictures of kids in their car seat...I don't know why.
Where Kellen goes, Makenna goes also. It is cute because if I lay Kellen on one of his blankets, she immediately goes and gets her blanky to lay on right next too him. I love seeing my babies be together. It makes me smile!
The little cuddle bug, doing what babies do best.
Makenna got this scooter as a present for being a big sister. She loves scootin around on it, and it is crazy how good she is on the thing. I don't think I had that good of coordination at 2, let alone at 24.
Awww...the first bath...always a precious moment. Sadly, they always look so silly in these pictures. But it is still cute as can be. And he loved being in the water. Memories from the womb...sigh...
Makenna, being a "Big Helper" and washing her brother down.

4 comments:

The Perry family said...

love all the pics! So cute, both of them! One of these days I'll meet him. That scooter looks awesome too!

Lance and Becky said...

Love the pictures, he is for sure a healthy little guy! He's grown sooo much...little stud! He looks like you Amanda...lucky guy! Love the pictures and Mckenna looks like she's having so much fun being an older sister! BTW, I can't believe Kellen has already rolled over....wow, that's awesome!

Patrick and Effie said...

So cute! I love that they are little buddies! are you dressing him up for halloween? they have the CUTEST costumes at costco!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so he looks so stinkin big in that little baby tub! He is growing so fast!!! LOVE THE LITTLE GUY!!!
Kenna and her scooter, she is so good on that, I am totally impressed at the coordination. Who did she get that from, not any of us!!!
Love all the pics sis! She looks like she is being a good big sis and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blankey pic!