Friday, October 10, 2008

First few days...

I actually had a few minutes to get on the computer, so I wanted to post a few pics of the little man without goo all over his cute face. It already feels like his face has started to change. He just gets cuter and cuter!!
Kellen is a chill baby. He really doesn't cry much at all. He doesn't like diaper changes and he is sure to let you know it. But other than that he is a content little dude. He is starting to figure out that night time is for sleeping. But being tired is just part of what having a baby is all about. We love him!!

Makenna is being Amazing. She is so sweet to her baby brother and loves to hold him and have him lay in her elmo bed with her. Her phrase when she holds him is, "Look, baby cute!!"


It's a goofy picture of them both. I love my silly girl....What a dork!

It was the end of a long day. I am actually feeling better than I look here...I swear!
Daddy loves his little man! It is so fun to see him experience all the new baby stuff.



7 comments:

The Perry family said...

He is cute!! It must be fun, minus the sleep deprivation! In that picture of you holding him, he looks like you, and you don't look bad. Love you guys and we're so hapy for you!!

Patrick and Effie said...

amanda he is sooooooo cute!!!!!! and he totally looks so much like you already! that is awesome that the labor wasn't too bad, im so jealous that you have your baby out! he is seriously adorable!!

Dacia said...

So glad that you're doing so well. He's such a cute little guy!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Sis, I think the little man looks a ton like you! Especially in that picture of you and him together! He is so so so cute and yes, ever changing it looks! His eyes are open alot more it seems! He is so sweet, and cute, and I just love the little man so much.
O and that pic of Makenna holding him is SO FUNNY where did that face come from???

Anonymous said...

hey girl, congrats on the beautiful boy. he is freakin adorable. how fun it is to have a growing family,, enjoy.

Lance and Becky said...

what a little stud he is! Your kids are so cute, and they will be the bestest friends! Darling family :)

Anonymous said...

SO SO CUTE! I just have to say he is an AWESOME mix of you and Todd both! It's sad to say, but I JUST saw Tori roll over for the first time YESTERDAY! NO LIE! HA! Kellen is a FAST learner! Makenna is a HOOT, she is HILARIOUS in the pics! I LOVE her faces she makes! ;) You look AMAZING! I wish I could look like that two weeks after a baby! CRAP!